|Vendor applications will be available soon. Contact us if you have any questions.
VENDOR QUESTIONS ??????????
Contact us at 570-948-9041 or 570-439-1549
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete and mail the attached vendor application
2. Enclose a check for all fees
3. Enclose photos of products and booth if you are new to the festival
There are a limited number of openings and they fill up quickly, so we suggest
you get your applications in as soon as possible.
Additional fees for applications received after June 30.
See application [PDF]
We look for professionalism and creativity in the vendors we choose.
We desire a variety of food and unique merchandise.
Craft vendors should be the creators of the craft or art displayed.
Food vendors must have applicable PA State health and tax certificates.
All vendors must carry their own insurance, IBMA and Hickory Productions as additional insured.
- Gates open for set-up Thursday evening at 6pm. Teardown on Sunday no earlier than 3pm.
- PA State sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Security for your merchandise is your responsibility. Please take care.
- Vendor camping for one vehicle in the campground is included in the fee.
- Please indicate if you need camping reservations on the attached form.
- Only 2 festival passes (3 for food vendors) will be provided with vendor
registration. All other helpers must purchase a weekend pass.
- No vehicles in the vending area between 12pm on Friday and 6pm Sunday.
- All vendors will provide trash and recycling containers for their booth.
- You will need to provide your own extension cords and powerstrips.
- Conserve power by utilizing fluorescent and twinkle lights.
- You must clean up your area thoroughly before you leave the campground.
- There are no DOGS ALLOWED in the vendor area.